Our Training Process
1. Pre-Workshop Consultation
• With CEO and/or President and/or MD and/or VP Sales Director and/or VP Marketing and/or VP HR/Training and/or VP Business Development.
• To understand directions/goals/changes needed and challenges currently facing preventing the attainment of these directions/goals/changes.
• To understand inappropriate attitude and mindset change needed.
• To identify competency skill sets needed in participants planned to attend our next training workshop.
• To identify for our Post-Workshop Follow-Up session 3 months later, for the Training Effectiveness and ROI on Training, specific, measurable improvements criteria for participants to demonstrate in their areas of responsibilities. Some to compare Pre/Post Workshop.
2. Focus Group Discussion
• With few participants identified to attend the training workshop.
• Identifying underlying competencies lacking preventing them to be efficient and productive.
• Identification of issues preventing successful change.
• Challenges they face with their team.
3. Pre-Workshop On-Line Behavioral Profiling
• 3-4 weeks by participants attending the workshop.
• On one of our surveys related to the title of the workshop (see page 14 in Corporate Profile Book).
• Gap Analysis and Strength Analysis.
• MBTI, stress, conflict, leadership, problem solving, etc.
4. Curriculum Development
• Design learner materials to address real-time issues and challenges.
• Contextualised case studies to participant’s workplace and industry.
• Customise case studies, role plays, group discussions and presentations, videos, quizzes, exercises, videos, simulation, peer assessments, application of learning, etc.
• Tried and tested research system such as Engaged Learning Strategies, Instructional Design Methodologies, etc.
5. Training Delivery
• All our trainers, or as we like to call them “Social Architects”, are subject matter experts and practitioners.
• Participants are made to internalize their learning and demonstrate in class application of their learning.
• Taking into account the learners’ profiles, the trainer inspires, excites, shows them relevance and benefit of the skills being taught, and builds the confidence of the participants to become advocate of change within
department, organisation and society.
6. Executive Coaching for 3 Months
• Participants can contact us free of charge for coaching on using the skills learned.
• For complex situations, participants can contact us for guidance on which skills or combination thereof should they use.
• This allows the learning to simmer down and the learner to reflect on the application of the skills learned.
• Create a greater conviction of the benefits of the skills acquired and the ability for consistent application. This allows the learning to be explored and the learner to reflect on the skills.
• Participants gain confidence in applying skills learned during similar real life situations.
7. Weekly Skills Reminder
• A Skills Reminder summary will be emailed to all participants about the competencies (Knowledge/Skills/Attitude) they have learned in the workshop as participants tend to get too engrossed in daily operational fire-fighting, they forget what they have learned.
• Participants do not regularly refer to their training manual after the workshop.
• A different Chapter’s overview of Skills learned will be emailed every week to remind them of the skills learned so they remember to use them for the benefit of their work, department, organisation.
8. Post-Workshop Follow Up Session 3 Months Later
To Measure Training Effectiveness and the ROI on Training in the presence of President/CEO/MD/Sales VP/Operations VP/HR & Training Manager.
• A Post-Workshop Follow-Up Session will allow the participants to showcase, demonstrate the benefits of the application of the skills learned in the workshop, improvements in productivity, talent retention, reduction in wastage, increase frequency of repeat orders, reduction in complaints, increase sales and profits, reduced staff turnover, improved compliance of SOPs, better teamwork and collaboration among co-workers, greater understanding of inter-dependencies between departments ensuing higher support, better understanding and fewer complaints/follow-up inter-department and other comparisons contextualised to their area of work and KPI.
• Quantifiable matrixes will be explained and given to the participants at the end of the workshop where they will understand what data will be required to be compared Pre and Post Workshop and presented 3 months later during the Post Workshop Follow Up Session
We promise our clients quality, no matter what the circumstances are. We believe that our ethics and integrity underpin the value of the quality training that we provide.
ONLINE PRE – COURSE BEHAVIORAL AND SKILLS ASSESSMENT
• Training Needs Analysis
• Psychological Profiling
• Behavioral Profiling
Participants are to answer surveys using MBTI, DISC, TKI, MI etc. that will gather data and reflect a deeper understanding of their traits and identify gaps and strengths.
POST – COURSE FOLLOW UP
A Post- Course Follow Up Project Assignment will be given to the participants at the end of the workshop. They will present the results and the findings in a session which will be scheduled 2-3 months after their workshop. They will report about the learning they have applied and the benefits that these learning brought to their workplace highlighting productivity gains, savings and profits. An assessment report will be submitted to T&D department upon course completion. The following items will be mentioned in the post-course assessment report:
• Staff behaviour and attitude during the course
• Course Evaluation Summary
We will then analyze the responses and recommend the neccesary actions