Trust Group of Companies
Kishore’s extensive experience in the training industry for 16 years, his extensive list of satisfied clients, and his numerous reference letters would speak for his knowledge and skills, and define the kind of training he conducts and provide.
In the year 1998, he founded Trust Group of Companies based on the strong belief that there is a need of training people as people makes up the business, and the vision of bringing out the excellence in people. These and his tremendous wealth of knowledge of how companies are managed in the real world (as he ran his own Logistics and Cargo business prior to the inception of Trust Group of Companies), he started what was once a small training provider in Singapore.
Now, Trust Group of Companies is composed of Trust Management Centre, Trust Education Centre, Institute of Executive Training and Development, and Women’s Institute of Management; and Trust Management Centre has expanded and established offices in the Philippines, Hongkong and Kuala Lumpur. A proof that Kishore and his skills and his vision is indeed a success.
As a Trainer, he is recognised in an international scale especially in Management, Leadership and Creative Skills. His passion lies in helping managers and executives sharpen their strengths and change their mindsets in order to spike in their capabilities and to reach their true potential.
As a Training Director, he develops a multitude of corporate training programmes and conducts them in Singapore, Philippines, Hongkong, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, to name a few.
In Singapore alone, he has been a Trainer with IPAM (Institute of Public Administration and Management), Civil Service College, Singapore Police Force, Maritime and Port Authority, National Environment Agency, and numerous private companies. He has spoken in Leadership Conferences / Summits addressing over 400 delegates invited by the Ministry of Manpower.
One of Kishore’s career milestones is developing Trust’s Management Centre’s courseware for the “Singapore Employability Skills System” (CRM/PSDM/LPD/IE/PE), which have been endorsed by Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA). In connection, he has been awarded the Statement of Attainment issued by WDA, under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ), for successful attainment of the following industry approved competencies:
- CU1: Interpret the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) Framework (TR-HCD-302C-1)
- CU2: Apply Adult Learning Principles and Code of Ethics Relating to Training(TR-HCD-301C-2)
- CU3A: Design and Develop a WSQ Facilitated Training Programme (TR-TDV-301C-1)
- CU4A: Prepare and Facilitate Classroom Training (TR-TDL-304C-1)
- CU5: Develop a Competency-Based Assessment (TR-TEV-302C-1)
- CU6: Conduct Competency-Based Assessment (TR-TEV-303C-1)
- Implement Design Thinking ( CI –DES-342C-1)
- Apply System Thinking in Problem-Solving and Decision-Making (ES-ACE-501G-1)
He has completed the ISO 29990:2010 Internal Audit Training certified by TUV Rheinland Singapore; Implement Design Thinking (CI –DES-342C-1) and Apply System Thinking in Problem-Solving and Decision-Making (ES-ACE-501G-1) certifications issued by Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) and Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
In the Philippines, he has conducted trainings and workshops for over 40 companies both privately owned and government agencies. He has done the same passionate training in other Southeast Asian countries and will still be doing so through the on-going business expansion.
- Master of Business Administration , Preston University, USA
- Maths/English Coach , University of Western Australia
- Diploma in Professional Training
- Certificate in Training Management
- Certified Trainer in Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Certified Trainer for the Big 5 (Personality Profiling)
- ISO 29990:2010 Internal Audit Training , TUV Rheinland Singapore