Trust Group of Companies
Gopal Jethmal has trained employees ranging from all levels of the organisation, such as C-Suite Executives, Deans, Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers, Police & Institutional Officers, Scholars such as those from the Police Training Academy (TRACOM), Supervisors, Team Leaders, Executives, & Support staff in programmes such as Leadership & Management, Fundamental Management Supervisory Skills, Powerful Presentation Skills, Media Engagement Strategies, Selling through Customer Service, Emotional Intelligence, Telephone Courtesy & Customer Service, Selling through Customer Service, Building High Performance Teams and many others.
He has completed the Implement Design Thinking (CI –DES-342C-1) and Apply System Thinking in Problem-Solving and Decision-Making (ES-ACE-501G-1) certifications issued by Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) and Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
He has consulted & worked with international clients from countries such as Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Malaysia, Hong Kong & Indonesia – from Management teams in the Government Sectors to Top Multinational Companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Sony Corporation, Intuit Inc., Panasonic, Roche & Sumitomo Corp., to Welfare Organisations and Governmental Agencies such as the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, Ministry of Manpower, Housing & Development Board, various divisions from the Singapore Police Force, various departments from the Institute of Technical Education, the National Environment Agency, Singapore Prisons Service, Singapore Aviation Academy, among many others.
As a consultant & trainer, his trainings are found to be lively, conducted with great enthusiasm & passion and highly interactive. As an Organisation Developer, His ability to link concepts, examples & experiences to actual workplace situations & ROI Measurements, has helped his participants feel inspired to put into practice the skills learnt. His systematic thinking, clarity in communication & delivery of training has resulted in favourable feedback and positive comments from his participants.
His specialties include: Cross Cultural Communication, Etiquette & Language, Cross Cultural Management & Negotiation, Fundamental Management Supervisory Skills & Techniques, Sales Management & Client Relationships Management, Persuasive Presentation Techniques, Incorporating EQ into Customer Service, Excellent Sales Strategies through Customer Service, Telephone Courtesy & Customer Service, Building High Performance Teams, Internal Customer Management, Call Centre Development, Branch Office Development.
- Master’s In Business Administration (MBA), Anglia Ruskin University, UK
- Research Methodologies Certificate, University of Wales
- BizSAFE Level 2 – Develop A Risk Management Implementation Plan
- BizSAFE Level 4 – Develop A Workplace Safety and Health Management System (WSHMS) Implementation Plan
- Train-the-Trainer Certificate, National University of Singapore (NUS) Extension
- Training Management Certificate, Productvity & Standards Board (PSB)
- Certified in Standard First Aid, National First Aid Council (NFAC)
Awarded by Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA), under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ):
- Advance Certificate in Training & Assessment (Full ACTA Qualification)
- CU1: Interpret the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) Framework (TR-HCD-302C-1)
- CU2: Apply Adult Learning Principles and Code of Ethics Relating to Training(TR-HCD-301C-2)
- CU3A: Design and Develop a WSQ Facilitated Training Programme (TR-TDV-301C-1)
- CU4A: Prepare and Facilitate Classroom Training (TR-TDL-304C-1)
- CU5: Develop a Competency-Based Assessment (TR-TEV-302C-1)
- CU6: Conduct Competency-Based Assessment (TR-TEV-303C-1)
- Implement Design Thinking ( CI –DES-342C-1)
- Apply System Thinking in Problem-Solving and Decision-Making (ES-ACE-501G-1)